In Wednesdays practice we are going to talk about accountability.
The first video is about the concept of accountability. The rest are on 4 of the 5 items below.
The five things we want to see with every shot are:
- Pre-shot routine – video is from the perspective of a few Team USA bowlers about their pre-shot routines
- Clean start – This is about timing and getting started with the ball on the right step
- Balanced finish position – USBC training video on the finish position.
- Follow through – (for this watch Shannon’s follow through in the next video)
- Watch the ball roll off the pin deck- Tip Tuesday video from PWBA professional Shannon O’Keefe about why we watch the ball exit the pin deck. While it may be an advanced topic, starting the habit early will pay off later.